09 November, 2006

Scotland pictures - second of 3

The previous post was of some Scotland pictures that I really liked...here are a few more.
-

-

[Above] A castle back in the woods.

[Below] Another castle. This is my desktop background now...I love it.

- -

[Below] I'm not exactly sure where this is or what it used to be. It's ruins of some sort, I suppose. A picture that I'll put on the next post has the same building but with lots of really pretty flowers...

--


For background on these, see the previous post.

4 comments:

r. burns said...

Castles AND sheep AND techno?... in the same country?!? I'm there...

maggini in tweed said...

Three years and we both will be...!

Anonymous said...

Oh such pretty pictures. I wanna go to scotland too! Actually, I'd be thrilled with anything that would envlove leaving the country, you see I needed some cash and the bank was just sitting there.... ;)

Since you comments blog dosn't allow any anonomous comments here is one from me. Here is one from choir today envolving candy bar sales.

Teacher: ...so if you've lost or stolen any candy bars you need to replace them.

Me to friend: what kind of theif replaces stolen goods?

-Rachel

maggini in tweed said...

only a theif like Rachel...;)

-

About the comments: I'm probably going to allow anonymous ones because most people don't have blogger...and we love comments.
thanks for coming!