17 November, 2006

Cemetery


This is a picture that my mom took at a cemetery. It's kind of sad, but happy at the same time. I also painted something based on this picture. I haven't worked on it in forever...the tree just needs flowers and a few more little things like that and then it will be finished. But still the picture's probably better. I'm not the best artist in the history of the world...
-
This also reminds me of when we were down at Mammoth Cave and passed a little cemetery. A sign showed us that it was called "Little Hope Cemetery". Take that as you may.

2 comments:

CaptainCraft said...

This is a cool blog and you have a lot of neat pictures. This is my favorite, you see I make concrete benchs like the ones in that picture.

maggini in tweed said...

Thanks! I've not been blogging on here lately, but I'm getting [sort of] back with it.