06 October, 2006

the same sun

It always gets me that every time you see the sun, it's different, but the very same...ah, the complexities...I love to take pictures of the sun in all different places, and probably take one of every sunset and most sunrises. This is one of my favorites since the last time I posted pictures of the sun. I took a lot more at the same time as this one, but they're all a lot the same. I often find myself taking about twenty pictures of the same sunset. Once I printed them all from one day and it was like one of those cartoons where you can flip the pages and see it like it's actually happening. I still have them in a book so you can flip and see them in rapid succession.
[Above: A picture of a recent sunrise off our back porch; the sillhouette of our dinner bell. Yes, we have a dinner bell.]

No comments: