03 June, 2006

farm animals

Here are just a few of our many animals. We live on a farm and have a lot of them - and I like to take pictures of them...




1.) This is our donkey, Cinco, in her stable.

2.)These are our four dogs (clockwise from bottom left): Raven, June (both black labs), Yodel (a great Pyranese puppy), and Riley (a golden retreiver).You can barely see Raven and June because they're black, but I'll probably post another of just all the dogs later. They're all quite photogenic. It was just the only picture I had with all four of them!

3.) This is Peppy (short for 'pepperoni'), one of our many goats. She is my favorite.

4.) This is my cat, Butterfinger. I've had him for forever and his favorite place to sit is in my window.

1 comment:

r. burns said...

LOVE the picture of Cinco... it's great. (yet another elipses)