28 November, 2006

"All the leaves are brown and the sky is gray..."



These are some pictures I took at the beginning of fall. I'm just getting around to posting them. I thought that they were very fitting to "California Dreamin'" by the Mamas and the Papas...
-

-
This is one of the trees in our front yard with our dog, Raven, in the background. She was out there with me the whole time I was taking pictures. Her nose got into quite a few of them.

-

This is of the same tree buy while laying on the ground. I thought it was a cool angle.

5 comments:

r. burns said...

Oh, and that's where you would be mistaken, dearie. I may have even told you wrong. *gasp!* The Mamas and the Papas recorded 'California Dreamin' I hate their name, but as I've said, I'm a speaker of the truth! :)

r. burns said...

Aahh! 'Coast to Coast' is on and here I sit doing this and not even listening. Madness. If only it was physically possible to never sleep. (Okay, it is, but let's not go there.)

maggini in tweed said...

fixed that after a total of two complaints...you and pank. that's what I had it under...but I'm not blaming you...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for correction....

maggini in tweed said...

You're so very welcome. There are never such mistakes on Eavesdroppers...;)
later...