21 October, 2006

Mediterranean Pictures

Ah...finally I have given in. Posting these pictures with Blogger is just not going to work. I have tried every way I know - URLs, new posts, Print Shop, and countless attempts...with no avail.
But I have done the next best thing.
To get URLs for pictures to post, I use Photobucket, and they give you links you can use to get to pictures. So...here they are.
-
This is one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken. I took it just as we were going to tour the Colosseum.
Another very cool place...This was just a big building (I want to say a church?) but I'm not really sure about it. But right next to it was a place where a famous martyr was burned at the stake. His last words were "Flip me over - I'm done on that side." Ah...the wit.
I'm not sure what this is called, but it's in the general are of the Forum. When I got my pictures developed, I couldn't remember where it was, and I only found out when I saw it in the background of another Rome picture.
This was in the public square in Catania, Sicily.
-
For more on the trip, see the post two down from this one. Sometime soon, I'm going to post parts 2 and 3. Better luck then, I hope.
-
[Note: When I tried these links, they took awhile to load. But my internet is very slow, so that could just be it. Stick with it, though - they're really neat to see.]

No comments: