10 October, 2006

beware of [shy] dog


[Garfield]
-
I read this Garfield comic in the paper this morning and then it was on my homepage, too. I thought it was really funny.
Next to Peanuts, I'd have to say that Garfield is my favorite comic. It's one of those that you pretty much always get...but it's hardly even comparable to Peanuts. It doesn't have the same kind of qualities...Peanuts is just so very true. C'mon - you've got to admit that anyone can sympathize with Charlie Brown. Or at least I can.
-
[I couldn't get the comic to load. I don't think they like it when you try to use their comics in other places...but if you click on the word 'this' at the beginning of this post, it should go to it. Or try clicking here. Or, for that matter, read the latest edition of your hometown's paper. Unless, that is, you live here, which means you only get the town paper once a week, and even then it doesn't have comics. The site only keep comics up for like 2 weeks, so if it doesn't work, that would be why.]

3 comments:

r. burns said...

Aww... I'm so proud. You figured out how to get a counter up.

*Applause*

Yes, yes, I'm too kind.

I agree, Garfield's great, but my second favorite is definitely 'Mutts.'

r. burns said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
r. burns said...

Just call me as soon as you read this... even if it's late... or early. Everyone knows I'm always awake.